Bank SA Home Loan - WHA Fund Raiser
Home Loan Partnership
Get a home loan that helps The Whyalla Hockey Association
BankSA is pleased to be able to o?er a fundraising option for The Whyalla Hockey Association.
- We know that groups and clubs are regularly looking to generate additional income to maintain and improve services - a Home Loan Partnership with BankSA can provide this funding.
- A Home Loan Partnership is a simple and very e?ective mechanism to generate an additional income stream.
How does it work?
- For every settled Home Loan referred to BankSA from The Whyalla Hockey Association we will pay a commission direct to The Whyalla Hockey Association.
- The more home loan referrals... the more money BankSA will pay to The Whyalla Hockey Association
- Unlimited commission potential
Benefits of a Home Loan Partnership
- No capital outlay to access and establish
- Generate significant income without being involved in the loan process
- No training or accreditation is required – simply refer direct to BankSA
- Access to all BankSA Retail and Commercial products and services
- Dedicated service and support from BankSA staff
Key to success
- Key to the success of a Home Loan Partnership is commitment from all parties to gain traction within The Whyalla Hockey Association
- BankSA will re?ne and tailor marketing collateral and promotional activities
- We look forward to working closely with The Whyalla Hockey Association to bring this partnership to life and provide a viable, ongoing funding option.
For further information contact
Kelly Dennis 0886478200
Attachment: BankSA Home Loan Partnership